Monday, May 18, 2009

Bumper Sticker

Today I saw a left over bumper sticker from the election on someone's truck, which sums it all up for me in terms of my politcal feelings then and now: "Elect McCain or were really screwed!"

I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is no exaggeration. Barack Obama is intentionally bankrupting our nation with the largest, most reckless budget in world history. Over the next 10 years we are going to be in the hole trillions of dollars each year and no one will be there to buy our debt. Meanwhile our many enemies--Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, the drug cartels, etc.--are plotting our downfall.

The writing is on the wall. We are screwed. And there is no way out of this that I can think of unless we elect a new, fiscally responsible Congress that is less interested in hope and change and more concerned about the health and safety for our nation, interested enough to turn back the clock on Barack's reckless spending.

I know there are closet libs out there who tune in every now and then to my blog. If what I am saying offends you--that Obama is intentionally bankrupting our nation--what other conclusion can you draw when he has even said himself that his own deficit spending is unsustainable? I mean, this is jack-assery at its' finest. Either he dumb, or he is a committed, outrageous ideologue. Take your pick. Either way, the long term future of our country doesn't look good.

Which brings me to the second subject of this post. Prepping. What would you do today if you knew that in 5-7 years we would be heading towards a serious depression, a time when our currency is going to be worthless? Right now, this is an important question to ask yourself, because if we are unable to halt the Alinsky era of 'hope and change' we are screwed beyond imagining. It's not just the spending. It's also our enemies. They are real, insane, and want millions of us dead. And Obama is too busy trying to remake our society in his own image to pay any attention to them.

I also want to say that there is a lot of panic going on out there. Guns are selling like wildfire, and ammo is scarce. Have you seen the adds for seeds for "crisis gardens?" It's crazy. People are afraid of what Obama is doing to our nation, what he isn't doing for it, and what our enemies are preparing to do to us.

Where the hell is Jack Bauer when you need him? Oh, I forgot. The administration is undermining it's own intelligence service. Nevermind.

So ask yourself the question. I am not saying give up the political fight and build a bunker. I am saying we need to be ready if the political fight is not decisively won. What happens now in our country will seriously direct its future for the next 50-60 years. Frankly, I don't want to spend that time wishing for the good old days.

Peace Yos. Over and out,

--Nick-Dog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deficits don't matter!

Nick-dog said...

When you are in breadline America, you'll think they do.

--Nick-Dog