Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Proper Way to Catch a Shark

A short one.

I had an interesting dream last night. I was fly-fishing for the first time out here on a Virginia creek, possibly nearby Passage Creek. Within moments, a hostile 6ft shark took the bait and I reeled him in. He was pretty viscious and wanted blood. As he came to shore, I was several feet away, pulled out my Glock 17 and emptied most of the clip into the shark's head, leaving an extra few in the magazine for possible future hostiles.

The moral of the story? It's always good to carry.

Over and Out,

--Nick-Dog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a dream that only you would have, Nick! LOL!

Martin Schap said...

This is EXACTLY why I carry. Sharks terrify me.

Nick-dog said...

LOL all. You never know when you need to take down a shark!

--Nick-Dog